Experience all that's sweet and savory in Hershey Harrisburg!
Foodies flock to our region for chocolate of course, but there are ample options to savor here. Serve up a food feature that truly captures the flavor of the Hershey Harrisburg Region beyond cocoa, but bring your appetite. This is one assignment you’ll literally need to sink your teeth into if you want the real story. Here are some ways to whet your appetite:
- Arepa City, Latin Eatery: The only Venezuelan restaurant in the state.
- Passage to India: A local favorite for authentic Indian cuisine.
- Fenicci’s of Hershey: This local legend has served up Italian American favorites since 1935.
- Irish Fare: Ceolta’s, McGrath’s Pub, Molly Brannigan’s, Mulligan’s
- El Sol: Quality authentic Mexican eats
- Miyako Sushi on 2nd: Fresh, delicious sushi on 2nd Street in Harrisburg
Field to Fork/Local
- Harvest: New at the Hotel Hershey with all ingredients from within 100 miles of your table.
- Bricco: The finest Mediterranean cuisine in Harrisburg with a culinary nod to the South of France, Italy, Greece and Spain.
- Mangia Qui Ristorante & Suba Tapas Bar: Explore the classic tables of Europe with locally grown, farm raised and sustainable ingredients.
- Broad Street Market: Locally-grown and organic produce, meats, baked goods and fresh meals.
- Farmstead Farmers Market: Amish furniture, produce, pottery, crafts and more.
- Garden Fresh Market and Deli: Organic and local produce with grass-fed and pasture-raised meats and nitrite-free deli.
The Breakfast Bunch
- Hershey Pantry: Rated #1 breakfast in Central Pennsylvania by Harrisburg Magazine since 1992 and by locals for even longer!
- Raspberries: A spectacular Sunday brunch featuring live music conveniently located in the Hilton Harrisburg.
- Ciao! Bakery: Simply Yum!
- Circular Dining Room at The Hotel Hershey: AAA Four Diamond/Wine Spectator
- Final Cut Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino: Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2010
- The Golden Sheaf at the Hilton Harrisburg: AAA Four Diamond/Wine Spectator
BBQ & Wings
- Mo Mo’s BBQ & Grill: Best new BBQ & craft beer joint in the Burg where there’s always a pig in the pit, homemade sauces, and a cold beer waiting for you.
- Arooga’s: A grille house and sports bar with homemade bread, wing sauces, salad dressings and soups made from scratch daily.