Endless Family Fun, Adventure and Experiences in Hershey Harrisburg
Home to the town of Hershey and Pennsylvania’s Capital City of Harrisburg, this region is synonymous with family and fun. You will find endless combinations for a multigenerational family-feature story filled with soft adventures and cool experiences. Here are some of the unique ways to find your family fun angle in the Hershey Harrisburg Region.
- Hersheypark®: One of the top amusement parks in the country with over 65 rides and 11 roller coasters.
- Hershey’s® Chocolate World®: The most visited corporate visitors center in the world. Create your own candy bar, Free Chocolate Making Tour, 3D Show, and Chocolate Tasting.
- ZooAmerica: North American Wildlife Park: 11-acre walk-through zoo, housing over 200 animals
- Adventure Sports in Hershey: Go-karts, outdoor Laser Tag, bumper boats, batting cages and mini-golf.
- Harrisburg City Island: Minor league baseball park, soccer complex, mini-golf, steam train, batting cages, boat docks and a Paddlewheel Riverboat: On a 63-acre island in the Susquehanna River.
- Roundtop Mountain Resort: Year-round activities with skiing, tubing, paintball, ropes course, chairlift rides, and a Vertical Trek canopy tour.
- Indian Echo Caverns: 440 million year-old caverns always at 52 degrees.
- Lake Tobias Wildlife Park: Over 150 acres of wildlife, safari tour, and petting zoo.
- Turkey Hill Experience: New corporate visitors center highlighting the dairy company’s ice cream and iced tea products.